Mocking Craigslist's Casual Encounters

December 23, 2009

Wanna hakuna my tatas?

College student at [College] majoring in Biological Specializations seeks fwb to take my mind off the fact that I have no food. I was just sitting here thinking about how broke I am and wondering what I can do for entertainment that doesn't cost any money. Of course sex came to mind.




I just hope my stomach growling doesn't interrupt the festivities. Or - you know ... you could just FEED ME FIRST. I could really go for some Indian but hey, I'm not picky. Taco Bell works, too. What the hell, I am currently fantasizing about hitting a buffet.

As for me, I am a 28 y/o, hwp with 36EE. Age doesn't matter to me but I expect you to be ddfree like me.

Your pic gets mine. If you're cheap, don't bother replying. I know I'll be so grateful to be fed that I'll do anything your little heart desires. Unless I ate turkey. Then I'll fall asleep and we'll have to try again another time.

KIDDING! Sheesh. You people. ;)