Mocking Craigslist's Casual Encounters

December 2, 2009

Lets fuck doggystyle while we watch KnightRider!

Im a handsome good looking funny dude and I was hoping that I could the something a little off the wall tonight. I love when I enter girl from behind and do her doggy-style. It feels so good when I am pounding her wet pussy with my 8.5 inch thick cock. But here is the kicker I want to do this while watching reruns of the Night Rider. I love when The car "Kit" talks to David Hasselhof and I want to be fucking when I here him say "Dont turn there Michael". I know that this may sound weird but I think it will really would be worth it. You see I am a very good lover, I have been told way too many times how well I know how to use my cock. I love to fuck and especially doggy-style. This could be the best sexual adventure you and I have ever had. I also think it would be col if I could balance a bowl of Ben and Jerrys ice cream on your back So I can have some tasty ice cream while we are fucking and watching Night Rider. If you are felling it I will feed you spoonfuls of the ice cream too. I know this sounds weird but its totally legit. I will make you cum a couple of times because of my cock size and my ability to stay hard after I cum. Ok I cant wait to here from you.