Mocking Craigslist's Casual Encounters

December 11, 2009

AUDIT MY BOOKS BABY

I have a great idea for anyone who has any experience doing workers compensation audits. I've had this fantasy ever since I found out that workers comp is going to audit my books in 10 days. It starts with me and you meeting in some random place. There is an immediate sexual attraction but after speaking we find that the sexual attraction we feel is magnified by the knowledge of workers compensation audits you have and the need for workers compensation audits help that I have. The desire turns red and we must run to the car, speed to my place, get totally naked and have sex for hours. The best part is that it continues for 10 days and either before, during, or after each time, we work on preparing me for the audit. I eed a cold shower after even talking about it.

It's like an erotic business fairy tale.

If you have been having a similir fantasy and would want to discuss making it real, please get a hold of me right away. We could leave out the sex if it's a deal breaker for you but I hope you decide it's best played exacty as I desribed it. I'm so excited and can't wait to hear from you.