Mocking Craigslist's Casual Encounters

December 14, 2009

***Do you experience DIFFICULTY ATTAINING ORGASM?***

I can help. I have done extensive studies on women's anatomy and sexual responsiveness. I have learned a little-known technique that has given many females their very first orgasm, several others their very first multiple orgasms experience, and yet others their very first 'female ejaculation' experience (also known as 'squirting'). Seriously ladies, this is my specialty. Once 'unlocked,' you will be able to have orgasms whenever you desire. You no longer have to experience the frustration, sadness, and disappoinment. I know what you are going through...feeling like you are 'broken.' You're not. I have worked with many different women with this issue. Quite often, this is due to childhood issues...perhaps a religious environment, or sadly, quite often it has to do with a molestation in your past. I am a very understanding and gentle man. I am also a victim of childhood molestation, so I am very empathetic. I can send you 'testimonials' from some of the women that I have worked with if you would like to see them. And the best part...this is absolutely FREE and completely SAFE. This DOES NOT involve intercourse. 


A little about me...I am a 47 year-old, divorced white professional, 6'3, 235#, with brown hair and eyes. I have a very easy-going personality, and a great sense of humor. You will find that you will be relaxed shortly after meeting me. I really am a very nice man.

Do yourself a favor...don't continue living with the sadness and frustration. Orgasm is not only physically pleasurable, it is also a wonderful emotional release as well. Send me a message if you would like more details. Serious inquiries only, please.